Thursday, November 8, 2012

Losing your Mojo. Hoping the condition is simply LoJo and not Nojo.

It's challenging when you hit a rut, a rough patch, tough times.  My times are not as tough as many.  I have a roof, I have food, I have a beautiful family.  We are just in a spot.  Some of it self induced, some of it bad timing, some of it just.... well just.

I'm lucky to have support.  SoMeone to hOld me up, soMeone to remind me that it's going to be okay.  Someone to pull me or tug me or just gently coax me from that edge.  I've been edge dwelling, and not in a Lady Gaga glorious kind of way, not at all.  It's not pop-rocky or sexy or weird or award winning.

I hope that I am that someone to someone at sometime or anytime.  I understand.  I love.  I respect.  I listen.  I am here.

Love the ones your with, love the ones you have.  Appreciate what you have. Be kind, be patient, be thoughtful.  It's worth it.






2 comments:

  1. hey , i think i was just about to have a baby when you posted this. hows' your edge now?

    ReplyDelete


Thanks Carol@ Songberries