Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Blogiversary to Me!




imgres.jpg


As of November 9,  I have been posting this drivel for one year.  Okay, it's not drivel.  Some of it is serious.  Some of it is just plain stupid.  A lot of it is just plain indicative of this family's life.

I enjoy blogging.  Sometimes I really struggle with a topic.  Asking myself, "Should I talk about going to the grocery store, because that is really ALL I accomplished today?"  or "Is cervical cancer an off-limits conversation?"  It does require that I soul search a bit.  But for the most part,  I just let it rip.  And rarely do I offer an "excuse me."

For my one year blogiversary,  (I am embarrassed to use that word, I mean really blogiversary? Does Hallmark make blogiversary cards?)  I got a present.  No it isn't a notebook, or a sketchbook, or personalized stationary or anything paper.  Which would be totally ironic since the only writing I find myself doing doesn't happen on paper at all.  Hmmm.  weird.  Guess what I got?

I got a blogging job.  I KNOW, crazy huh?  Remember this?  Well, out of 700 applicants, I was one of 10 chosen to blog for Park City Mountain Resort as a "Snowmama."

To say I am excited is an understatement.  I am thrilled, exhilarated, totally psyched and over the moon.  It is sure to be an amazing experience.

So to all of 15 friends out there (and I know a couple of you are the same person!)  thanks for hanging out with me.  Thanks for commenting and encouraging and laughing!  Maybe year 2 will be even more entertaining with less run-on sentences.  That would be good.

Cheers, dears!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary ;) And CONGRATS! That is SO cool! I love seeing what you are all up to. And I enjoy the run-on sentences too, probably since I can't seem to write anything without over-using them too ;) Not that you over-use them. Oh geez, nevermind. Just congratulations and keep it up! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahoo. a job? holy smokes. how does one become a snowmama, in fact? we don't have snow yet so i am completely out of the running... and the only thing i like about it is the leaving of it - to snuggle on the inside... ho boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading run on sentences.... that is how I talk.... on, and on, and on.
    happy bloggers day.

    ready for year 2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! yayyyyy! I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks Carol@ Songberries