Sunday, November 14, 2010

Creative Happenings Here at the Hive

I have been working on being creative here at the hive.  It's not easy to fit it into the schedule but boy do I love to find the time.  It's refreshing for me and good for the soul.


These are my alpaca felt bird ornaments.  I love how they turned out.  They are very sweet and are delectably soft.  Peace doves and other birds.  The felt comes off the felt machine using my mom's alpaca fiber.  It is really fun to play with it.




Painted bottles.  I have been working on these for a while.  I love them.  They are really fun to create and the results are fantastic. I will be working up 150 of these bad boys as wedding party favors for a wedding in Colorado.  They will make an incredible statement.  I can't wait to get started.


What do you like?  What could I improve on?  Is this stuff lame?  Is it likable?  Talk to me people.  Talk to me!

4 comments:

  1. come on!! you make it sound like you've been taping paper chains and then whammmooooooo... look at those beauties! they look fabulous and i am sort of daunted from afar that you are making 150 of those bottles... aragh.
    gorgeous chica, loving the little birds too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, I want a painted glass bottle, is your etsy store up yet?!!
    Alpaca felt, is it the coolest?
    You totally kick my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with WME. I love those birds? Do you have a pattern? Want to share?

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE JOB!!! I love the colors of the bottles... and the birds- look so great in the tree! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks Carol@ Songberries