Friday, July 9, 2010
A perfectly good way to waste a minute and a half.
Okay my lovely blogging friend, Carol, over at Songberries gave me a couple of awards. If I could print these out and tatoo them to my forehead I would, it's the gold star I needed this week. Thank you Carol! You're a keeper. The rules on this are that for The Versatile Blogger award you must tell 7 things about yourself and for The Beautiful Blogger award you must tell 10 things about yourself. So how about I just list 17 random things and you can un-follow immediately. Just kidding. You're gonna like what I share.
1. My nickname as a child was "Hotdog." I was a bit of a hotdog and totally shaped like one, plump.
2. My favorite household chore is organizing a drawer. It gives me a sense of control.
3. I have beautiful feet. Like foot model feet. Gorgeous.
4. Baking soda really does eliminate odors, it's my new favorite household cleaner.
5. I wish I had a huge white board wall. Like 18 feet by 20 feet. I would draw on it all day.
6. I once pierced my ears using nothing but a needle and an ice cube. It was before a Howard Jones concert.
7. I love The Tower of Terror at California Adventure. It's terrifying and thrilling all at the same time.
8. I own a sewing machine, an embroidery machine and a heat press. I strive to use them daily.
9. I want to be my mom when I grow up.
10. I am currently loving "Airplanes" by B.OB. featuring Haley Williams as music of choice. The Eminem version is great too.
11. Body and Soul told me that according to Ayurveda, I am a Kapha which just means I am a chubby "Earth Mother." And I like it. I'm only slightly chubby.
12. I remember my very first phone number like it's etched in my brain. Scary but fun to say, to myself.
13. I recently had dinner with Scott Wolf (hello, Party of Five) and his lovely wife. I have a picture to prove it!
14. I fear growing old.
15. I would like to have a "signature" perfume. Something my children will remember.
16. I have never been to Europe but I'd like to go.
17. I don't make my bed every day.
It feels good to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening.