Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cheesy? Perhaps, it's how I roll.

I've been known to be a bit obsessive.  Shocking?  Nah?!

But once I get a bee in my bonnet (so to speak) it buzzes about until I've driven the rest of the Hive cccahahaaharrraaazzzyy!  Luckily, Mr. Handsome is tolerant  (aside from the fact that he's hot), it's definitely one of the reasons this whole chestnut works so nicely.  He indulges me.  You'll understand once you see the rest of this nonsense.  I know, go with a brand and just embrace it.  But really?  Really?  Should I be SO committed?


Oh yes, I should!

And then, yes I did!


But wait and what and then huh? and what?

But excuse me a minute, that's not it. That's not enough.  Let's take it a step further.  The kid's aren't totally bugging the shit out of us.....


So let's drive a little bit further and see if we can indulge Mama Bee just a smidgen' more.  I think it can happen, oh yes it can happen.....


OH YES IT DID !

So, the Beehive Cheese Co. in Uintah, Ut.  Rocks my world. Delicious? yes.  Local? (for me) yes.  Such a great idea, oh my goodness and an amen yes.  Two retired men, choosing to keep on keepin' on and therefore making amazing cheese, award-winning cheese.  It will knock your socks off, blow your mind and then tickle your pickle.  You are gonna love this.  Go, Order, Indulge, Digest and then do it all over again.

I LOVE CHEESE!


For those wanting to check our new family theme song.  Check it, Check, Check, Check it.  1, 2, 3, 4.....



Add "Imma Bee" sung by Black Eyed Peas to my Life Soundtrack.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to send my hubby there for some cheese. He's all over the state for his work, I on the other hand, doesn't get out much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. did you see my referral to you in the first post of the day? i am a dork, i posted twice, but i AM a dork, so what?!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks Carol@ Songberries